Marxism
[All Periods] [All Lists]

[Marxism] Moderator's note

To: marxism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Marxism] Moderator's note
From: Louis Proyect <lnp3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:39:06 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:39:21 -0600
Louis Godena just sent me a note complaining that he was being treated
unfairly. This was my reply to him:

Louis, we don't have to accommodate you. You have to accommodate us. You
destroyed the list that preceded this one with your arbitrary and malicious
behavior. I took 50 people from M-I with me--I was the first person you
expelled--and launched Marxmail with an eye to being rid of the nasty
sectarian subculture that destroyed M-I, whether of a Trotskyist or Maoist
bent. But having done this, it cost me up to $250 a month to keep it going
until we moved to Hans's server at Utah. I literally spent thousands of
dollars because you forced it on me. You should examine everything you post
before sending it and ask yourself this question: "Am I going to piss
somebody off?" If you don't want to be constrained by how things operate
here, you might just unsub now.

--

www.marxmail.org